Every driver faces the risk of being involved in an accident. Every state requires every person who owns a car to have a guaranteed minimum amount of auto insurance. Auto insurance protects you, your car, and your passengers in the event of a car accident. At Heritage Insurance Agency, Inc. in New York, we are an independent insurance agency that has a great rapport with many insurance companies. This helps us to offer many options for our clients. Below are some coverages options we offer in our auto insurance policy.
- Property damage and bodily injury liability coverage – Auto liability is mandatory in most states. Bodily injury liability helps you pay for costs arising if one is injured in an accident that you cause while property damage liability helps you pay for damage you cause to another person’s property while using your car.
- Comprehensive coverage – This offers coverage against things like vandalism, theft, fire, natural disasters, and much more. It pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your car if it’s damaged by a covered risk. It doesn’t cover damage caused by a collision.
- Collision coverage – It protects your car against damages caused by a collision accident.
- Medical payment coverage – If you are involved in an accident, medical payment coverage helps pay for medical costs associated with the injuries for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage – Uninsured motorist coverage protects you if a driver who doesn’t have insurance causes an accident while underinsured protects you if you are in an accident where the responsible driver doesn’t have enough insurance. It can also protect you from a hit and run accident if included.
Auto insurance components protect you, your passengers, and your car. Regardless of where you are in New York, we at Heritage Insurance Agency, Inc. will help you acquire auto insurance that fits your lifestyle. Call or visit our offices to get your auto insurance quote. You can also get a quote using our online tool.